Update...

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sometimes, updating my Bible studying through here is intimidating. I feel as if I can't write unless I have everything figure out, but that to read the Bible without truly studying it is silly. But reading the Bible is never silly, whether it is for study, or simply for the uplifting of my soul as I read of God's wonderful grace.

So a compromise is in order. I have a paper journal now, so when I read the Bible, I can take notes, and then later, reference commentaries and other texts to complete the study. Which means, I'll probably post broader generalizations on here than I have in the past, but hopefully, it means that I will have more to post on, and that I'll be able to read a considerable amount of the Bible this year.
Please pray that I will be led to the Word like a moth to a flame; it is a not New Year's Resolution, but a New Life Resolution.

0 comments:

 
A Bible Study - by Templates para novo blogger